This is one of the easiest and tastiest Greek desserts you'll ever made! And if you have a bottle of milk in the fridge that's almost past its 'use by' date, now you have no excuse to waste it down the drain!
5 cups of milk
1 cup fine semolina
1 cup sugar
1) Put the milk in a large pan and bring slowly to the boil.
2) Stir in the butter, sugar and semolina, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens.
3) Take off heat and let the cream cool a bit. Then beat the eggs and stir them into the cream.
4) Lightly oil (with extra virgin olive oil) a cake tin and empty the cream in it.
5) Bake in the oven in medium heat (about 150 degrees) for about an hour, until it gets nice brown colour.
6) Let it cool. It is actually even better to refrigerate it so the pie sets perfectly and is easy to slice.
7) Serve each slice by sprinkling a bit of cinnamon on the top.